inspirations

from the journal:

write for me so we never die. write for me like we are under the same roof, under the same moon. put your breath on my page.

~~~

my hands betrayed me me when they passed forward and grazed his arm. 

~~~

the seasons had started to feel old and used, passed down from past generations – history repeating itself. 

from life:

Over the past month I have met many new and wonderful people and they fill my heart with so much love and inspiration every day. Working on my show, ¨Dreamspyre¨, has allowed me to discover pieces of truth I did not realize affected me until I started the show. Being gifted a show with so many people has showed me how every piece of a puzzle matters and I plan to integrate that into my writing: never leaving any loose knots untied. Luckily, I have also encountered someone very close to my heart. One who I love dearly and who inspires me daily to be my best self.  I have also been intrigued by the idea of art embedded in life and vice versa. Is art accidental or purposeful? Is life accidental or purposeful? Can two live in cohesion? This concept hasn’t really shown up in my writing but it’s something I’ve been meddling with.

My writing muses have been out of focus this month with the start of the semester, so I’m not quite sure what I’ll be doing with my inspirations. Hopefully, they’ll fester into something magical.

feature image: Rohja: https://steamcommunity.com/id/fakevoices